Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
Registration and Fees
- All bookings received are considered firm bookings
- Course fees are payable in advance
- All enrolments received will be acknowledged in writing
- Late registrations will be acknowledged by facsimile to the nominated person
- All cheques are to be made payable to the Australian Institute of Management - Qld & NT (AIM Qld & NT)
Cancellations and Transfers
- Cancellations will be accepted without charge where AIM has been notified in writing at least five working days prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- One transfer will be accepted without charge where AIM has been notified in writing at least five working days prior to scheduled commencement date. All subsequent transfers will attract an administration charge of $55 (GST incl).
- Transfers or cancellations within five to three working days of the scheduled date will attract a 50% cancellation fee.
- Transfers or cancellations within two working days of the course date will attract full fee.
- Non-attendance on the day of the course attracts a full fee.
- Substitute participants are accepted at any stage and it is recognised that extenuating circumstances do sometimes apply and we are more than happy to discuss these.
- If a replacement course is nominated, the remaining monies after charges will be held in credit for use within twelve months from the date of the original course booking.
Course dates, times, course content and fees are occasionally subject to change. Should the need for such changes occur AIM will make every effort to inform course participants prior to the commencement of training.
Policies and Forms
The following policies and forms relating to AIM training are available to download: