Diploma of Organisational Change Management 30906QLD
This qualification is based on the work and experiences of 60 global academics and practitioners. The Diploma turns theory into practical project-based change management.
RIMER can be used to establish the organisation's change management methodology to work alongside PRINCE2®, MSP® and PMBOK, complying with Australian Quality and Risk Standards and the Business Excellence Framework.
Participants will learn and apply new skills, knowledge and behaviours through either a live project environment or simulation.
As part of the program students will receive and apply the acclaimed RIMER Managing Successful Change Professional Edition Manual. The manual provides comprehensive and scalable change project tools and templates to ensure participant success in the program.
The Diploma is suited to those responsible for managing change in an organisational context. This program is especially suited to those who have a preference for project work and may include:
- Change managers and community consultation specialists
- Project managers
- Generalist managers
- Management consultants
- Change support officers (may include backgrounds in communications, training, HR, organisational development, business analysis, benefits management, business management or similar)
1. People and Cultures
- understanding how change affects people and developing mitigation strategies
- understanding different cultures and developing effective change strategies
- engaging and empowering change leadership and change ownership
- managing stakeholder engagement and change capability
- aligning change strategies with organisational goals and results
- understanding and identifying the impacts of change on the organisation
- planning for and realising the benefits of the change
- minimising the price and consequences of change
3. Process and Tools
- learning and applying the RIMER... Managing Successful Change methodology in project and program environments
- managing change risks and issues, scope, time, cost, quality, procurement, project communications and project lifecycle
- learning and applying change management strategies, plans, surveys, tools and templates
- establishing effective change governance structures
- managing the change management team
- managing project partnerships
- working with the organisation's general management practices
- contributing to the organisation's goals and results
- Manage a project
- Plan and realise project benefits
- Develop change strategies for different cultures
- Institute change accountability, performance and rewards
- Plan stakeholder engagement, change leadership, consultation, communications, training and human resource management
- Develop the professional management consultant
Requirements to receive the Diploma of Organisational Change Management
This qualification requires the successful completion of 7 units of competency.
Relationship to Accredited Training
This Diploma meets the requirements of the following units of competency:
|Required Units of Competency for this Qualification = 7
Core = 7
|Core Units - Participants must complete all 7 units of competency
|Unit of Competency
6 days + 4 hours coaching
||Initiate change process
||Analyse and plan for change
||Design and test change tactics and activities
||Implement change process
||Monitor and review change environment
||Finalise the change
To enrol in this qualification, call 1300 882 895.
Have questions about assessment, accreditation
or fees? Perhaps you'd like to claim credit for part of your
AIM qualification. If so, please contact AIM.
If you wish to discuss your training requirements or to learn more about AIM's
range of learning solutions, fill
in the enquiry form and a member of our Training Advisory Team will contact
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.
|Upgrade Your Qualification
AIM will develop an individual training plan to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your career development by mapping a personalised career pathway to a higher qualification most suited to your workplace goals and career aspirations.
Call 1300 882 895 for more information.